How to add spelling control feature to Forms 6

From: Pieter <phuiberts_at_ivwnet.com>
Date: 14 Jul 2002 13:49:28 -0700

Hello,
I am developing a monhtly reporting system in Oracle. I am using Forms 6 to let the users interact with the Database. I just presented a proto type and users liked it, but requested some sort of spelling control as they were used to have in MS-Word.

How can I add this feature? Does the new Forms 9 allow this. Is there a third party plug-in of soem kind that I can use?

Thanks a lot!

Pieter Received on Sun Jul 14 2002 - 15:49:28 CDT