Re: SQL+ forgets things... ?!

From: Konrad Den Ende <konrad_at_voxway.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 20:20:19 +0200

> > One explaination is that Oracle is an evil company
> > that wants to irritate me.
> If you want a fancy (Point and click) windows development tool then
> you should get PLSQL Developer or something equivalent. Don't blame
> Oracle if you don't like SQL*Plus. SQL*Plus may not be a sexy tool but
> it is *Pretty* good at what it does. You have to *Learn* to use it.

That was a joke/sarcasm. There's no need to get defensive here. I asked the question in order to *Learn*. Why does the editor forget things?

Besides - what's so fancy about a program that saves your work on exit? Does somebody call that a feature Anno Domini 2002?

BTW, i'll take a look at PLSQL later. First i want to learn the keywords.

--

Vänligen
Konrad