how to import a unix dmp file within Oracle 9i, windows ?

From: cel <papouasied_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 00:54:21 +0200

Let's say I made a full export (tables, tablespaces, stored procedures etc) from a database, running with Unix.
Now I want to create a database from scratch and import that dmf file in it. I want to do it with Windows, Oracle 9i. Maybe with the Database Configuration
Assistant ????

I am looking for advices or nice links with tutorials. thanks in advance Received on Fri Jul 12 2002 - 17:54:21 CDT