coredump because of OCIEnvInit

From: Radu B <borsaru_at_cytanet.com.cy>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 22:13:43 +0200

Hi,

I have a program that connects to a Oracle 8.1.6 database. The program is giving me coredump and when I debug it I found that the problem comes inside OCIEnvInit function. The server is a HP-UX 11.00 machine with a PA-RISC processors.

Here is the output from the debugger:

gdb) run

Starting program:

/hplc004_clarify3/users/home/clkrishna/New_Install/traveler/bin/trav

check -lef

07-12 16:48:54 Starting Traveler Server

Free space on disk: 1003MB

Name:

/net/hplc004/clarify/vol3/users/home/clkrishna/New_Install/traveler/scripts/

writeScript.sh Reference: [outBatch][PostWriteScript]

Message: Is readable.

07-12 16:48:54 Build for Oracle

07-12 16:48:54 Connecting CLH0PD7:sa

07-12 16:48:54 Library: ORACLE8

Breakpoint 1, 0x3c9748 in OCIEnvInit ()

(gdb) s

Single stepping until exit from function OCIEnvInit,

which has no line number information.

Breakpoint 3, 0x3fced0 in kpuinit ()

(gdb) s

Single stepping until exit from function kpuinit,

which has no line number information.

Breakpoint 2, 0x558ffc in kopfinit ()

(gdb) s

Single stepping until exit from function kopfinit,

which has no line number information.

0x559090 in kopfinit ()

The program is running fine on a similar machine.

Does anyone know about this error and how can this be solved.

Rgds,

Radu B. Received on Fri Jul 12 2002 - 15:13:43 CDT