Re: SUN 6800 with Oracle

From: David Simpson <dsimpson_at_dotcomsolutionsinc.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 15:36:22 GMT

Akin,
You might find the following /etc/system parameters to be helpful - these were originally tested with the 64bit version of Oracle (which I would recommend for your configuration) on Sun E10,000 servers:

http://www.dotcomsolutionsinc.net/products/installgen/sol_901_32bit_files/in stallgen_sol901_38_.html

David Simpson