Re: How to shutdown oracle on LInux

From: TurkBear <jgreco1_at_mn.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 09:12:06 -0500

But that could cost him time in repairing a corrupt database if the timing of the power-off is bad.. On a single user, personal system, this may not be a problem, but, it is still a bad habit to get into..

   http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Fri Jul 12 2002 - 09:12:06 CDT