Re: Oracle Certified Trainer looking for work in UK

From: Priyesh Patel <priyesh_at_mercurie.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 23:11:39 +0100

I am looking for someone to work one day per week. If you live near Basingstoke, UK, have OCP DBA accreditation for 8i and have good knowledge of 9i product then please get in touch.

This is a temporary job so it is only suitable for someone living locally who is in between work.

Role involves pre-sales/consultancy.

Regards
Priyesh
www.mercurie.co.uk

"Gunter Herrmann" <Gunter.Herrmann_at_comcast.net> wrote in message news:3D266473.8D16EC77_at_comcast.net...
> Myles Andrew Byrd wrote:
> >
> > Hiya all..
> >
> > I am an fully qualified Oracle Certified Trainer working the last 8
years
> > for the The Oracle Corporation within Education in the UK and US. I am
> > looking for any type of training/consultancy work in Europe and the UK.
If