Re: What system table shows when a table was last analyzed?

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 19:18:23 +0200

On Thu, 11 Jul 2002 15:50:54 GMT, "Brian Peasey" <bpeasey_at_doncarsys.com> wrote:

>Thanks :-)
>
>"ImPrecise" <f_puhan_at_precise.com> wrote in message
>> In article <FngX8.43$ab1.2095_at_news2.calgary.shaw.ca>,
>> "Brian Peasey" <bpeasey_at_doncarsys.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Oracle8iEnt (8.17) Win2000
>> >
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > In DBA Studio I can see when a table was last analyzed. Can someone tell
>me
>> > what table and column this info is located?
>> >
>> > Best Regards,
>> > Brian Peasey

Select * from dict_columns where column_name like '%ANALYZE%' should also have done the tric.
Please use it next time to avoid questions you could easily have looked up yourself.

Regards

>> Try DBA_TABLES. There is a column LAST_ANALYZED of type DATE.
>>
>> --
>> The underscore character does not belong in my address. You know the
>drill...
>> ***
>> Anyone sufficiently smart enough to configure and use USEnet for research
>should
>> be smart enough to Read The Freakin' Documentation!

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Thu Jul 11 2002 - 12:18:23 CDT