Oracle jobs and certification

From: Need4help <_at_helpme.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 13:56:25 GMT

I just got thrown into a mini project of adding some information to our Oracle database at the company I work for. I have a little exp with Sql 7.0 but not so much with Oracle. So a did a little learning and have come to the conclusion that I really enjoy working with it. I am normally the PC/Network support guy so this is a change of pace for me. Are there job opportunities out there for this type of work with a tad bit of experience? I would take the Oracle classes if it seems like this might lead somewhere. Seems like there would be more opportunities long term in this part of the field then in my own.
Thanks for any help. Received on Thu Jul 11 2002 - 08:56:25 CDT