ORacle XDK

From: Cassandra <cassandra_sharpe_at_merck.com>
Date: 8 Jul 2002 14:21:53 -0700

I am using the oracle xdk to parse a XML document that is contained within an ORACLE clob. Specifically I am calling xmlparser.parseClob( parser, clob ) method. The problem is... when I call this method I get the following error.

ORA-20101: The following error occurred. ORA-20100: Error occurred while parsing: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

This error is completely generated by the XMLPARSER package within oracle. Only noone has worked with this package before and understand what that problem is. If anyone has any suggestions, I really appreciate them.

Thanks,

Cassandra Received on Mon Jul 08 2002 - 16:21:53 CDT