Re: ECHO Command?

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2002 00:18:07 +0200

On Fri, 5 Jul 2002 23:02:48 +0200, "Nicolas Bronke" <bronke_at_gmx.net> wrote:

>I start a Batch with several subfiles.
>In the beginning I have a spool command. But inside of the log I do not see
>after which file the error came.
>Therefore, does exist an echo-command which include also the command before
>it is executed?
>
>Thanks
>Nicolas

Sigh
set echo on

Next time, before asking ANY question, I BEG YOU to USE that manual. ALL your questions over the years are RTFM questions!!!!!!!!!!! What's so difficult and problematic about reading a manual? You can post, so you can read!
You stated before that you did do RTFM, but just the nature of your questions make it's VERY HARD to believe that. EVERY manual has an INDEX, looking up the word echo in the index shouldn't be considered too difficult.

Regards

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Fri Jul 05 2002 - 17:18:07 CDT