Oracle and Cirtix metaframe 1.8

From: michael.cooke <michael.cooke_at_tinyworld.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 22:38:17 +0100

Hope this is the right forum for my question. Currently running Oracle 7.3.3 on NT4 SP6 the Company are now proposing we go to Citrix farm solution which I believe required application (oracle) and the front end (dev 2000 Forms 4.5 Reports 2.5) to sit on the Citrix server running the instance, while the database remains on the NT4 Server. I'm sure here are loads of you out there running the same systems. I am completely unfamiliar with citrix and would appreciate your thoughts and any likely problems (incidently I will shortly be upgrading to Oracle 8.1.7 and am not sure whether we will be using NT or win2000 on the citrix farm.

regds
Mick Received on Fri Jul 05 2002 - 16:38:17 CDT