Problem with Date Fields in OO4

From: Lloyd Sheen <sqlguy_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 16:26:01 GMT

I am having trouble returning date fields in OO4 (9i - XP Pro).

If I have a field which is input with only date information it will return the info. If the date field stored in the database has time information then the .value property of the field object returns a variant/date field which is ##. This is an invalid date and I have cannot return the information.

Is this a known bug and is their a workaround. This can happen as a result of an ad-hoc query so I have no option to force a to_char() on the date field.

Lloyd Sheen Received on Fri Jul 05 2002 - 11:26:01 CDT