Re: Get values from REF CURSORS in Stored Procedures

From: teoman <teoman.ayan_at_contakt.net>
Date: 5 Jul 2002 03:33:04 -0700

> Your example mixes REF CURSOR and STATIC cursor and the thought that anyone would put
> DMBS_OUTPUT.PUT_LINE into a stored procedure sends chills down my spine. Why?
>
> Anyway in any cursor you can always refer to any value as cursor.fieldname just like
> it was any other variable.
>
> Now please get rid of that DBMS_OUTPUT unless it is just there for testing purposes.
>
> Daniel Morgan

you point it. But you dont answer the question. The ref cursor is in the stored procedure. And i want use an constuct to refer the returning values (in the little Script "myc"). I need it for preparing/using/developing reports.
It seemed that you are afraid of my abilities? Received on Fri Jul 05 2002 - 05:33:04 CDT