How to select a primary key?

From: Konrad Den Ende <konrad_at_voxway.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 12:12:48 +0200

When i execute the example on Suns website: "INSERT INTO COFFEES " +
    "VALUES ('Colombian', 101, 7.99, 0, 0)"); then everything is fine the first time.

What i expected it to do the next time i execute the very same line is to UPDATE row 'Colombian' with (the same) values provided.

To my amazment i get more and more rows with the same name. I understand that Oracle believs i don't want to use any primary key. Why? How to solve this?

--

Vänligen
Konrad