Re: An Open Message From An Instructor

From: Mike Ault <mikerault_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 2 Jul 2002 08:59:51 -0700

Daniel,

I agree. Usually I try to answer obvious student questions with RTFM. Also questions where the questor has obviously done no research at all receive a RTFM. If I can see some effort has been done (of course when you find the answer immediately and they have supposedly been searching for days you wonder).

Mike