oc4j: problems with deploying web application

From: Andreas Roth <andreas.roth_at_pdv.de>
Date: 02 Jul 2002 12:39:07 GMT

hi NG,

i've problems with deploying web-applications with the oc4j. i have build an ear-file from my directory where my application is in (with
"jar vmfM vapi.ear .").

now i tried to register this file to the oc4j..it want it to start it form
"http://localhost:8888/vapi/"

i added to the server.xml:
"<application name="vapi" path="../applications/vapi.ear" auto-start="true"/>"

added to http-web-sites.xml:
<web-app application="vapi" name="vapi" root="/vapi" />

but i just get an 404 File not found, if i tried it with
"http://localhost:8888/vapi"

thanks in advance

Andreas Received on Tue Jul 02 2002 - 07:39:07 CDT