Re: How many CD in 9i and 11i CD packs ?

From: Daniel Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 15:36:48 GMT

Christopher Ho wrote:

> Hi all,
> Right now I am considering buying the Oracle 9i Server CD pack and 11i
> e-business suite CD pack. Since I can download everything for 9i, I
> don't know is it worthwhile to download all the stuff or just buy the
> CD. So, does anyone know how many CD is in each CD pack ?
> Also, how important is the NLS pack for 11i ? It is an add-on or a
> necessary component?
> TIA
The 9i server contains somewhere between 10 and 16 CDs depending on what they decide to bundle this week. Usually 9i Enterprise Edition, Standard Edition, Personal Edition, and a few with documentation, as well as other items of interest. I can't tell you for the 11i pack but it is likely similarly sized.

In other words ... unless you have a very fast connection it is well worth the $39.95 USD. Plus you get a set of really neat coasters to put on the coffee table.

Daniel Morgan Received on Mon Jul 01 2002 - 10:36:48 CDT