NT File Size limitations?

From: Jeffrey Shuter <jshuter_at_teradocs.com>
Date: 29 Jun 2002 10:49:24 -0700

I admin a large (NON Oracle) DBMS on NT, so this may not necessarily relate...

We have recently added a new DB for the DBMS to open. The combined total size of the database files exceeds 200 Gigs.

It appears as though there is a limit of 192,000 megs of PagedPool for the NT OS, and that there is a K of PagedPool consumed for each Meg of opened file.

I would like to know if this has been an Issue for Oracle on NT, with databases greater than 190 Gig?

All insights welcome,
Thanks much

Jeff Shuter Received on Sat Jun 29 2002 - 12:49:24 CDT