Re: Oracle demo?

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-family_at_attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 01:11:46 GMT

It isn't supported on ME. Also it may not be supported on XP (depends upon version)

You can download it from otn.com and read the license agreement and what you are allowed to do and not do. (honor system) No cost for download except time and disk space. Or order it for something like $40. There are not any limitations in the Demo pack. It is the same as what someone would put into production. You are on your honor to obey what you argreed to when you down loaded it.
License costs call the sales people.
Jim