Re: Problems Connecting With TOra 1.2.3

From: Robert Tilley <tilleyrw_at_cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 00:18:02 GMT

Dietmar Samide wrote:
<SNIP>

I have both the database open (at least I think so) and the TNS Listener running ... now when I try to connect to my HOME database I have an "ORA-03113: end-of-file on communication channel" error.

I am now into areas of total cluelessness. Ideas? TIA!

--
Information and comments are appreciated.

Robert