Re: SQL retrieving last two months

From: David Lord <davelord_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 15:17:28 +0200

I don't think that will be precise enough.

Something like this will be better

SELECT recno, date, title
FROM table
WHERE date >= trunc(add_months (current_date, -1), 'month') /

This way it doesn't matter where in the month you are or how many days in the month, you'll only get records in this month and the last, rather than records in the last 60 days which often will not be complete.

As Daniel would say see http://tahiti.oracle.com for more information on date functions.

"ImPrecise" <f_puhan_at_precise.com> wrote in message news:f_puhan-939910.08495128062002_at_vienna7.his.com...
> In article <afhljn$cc$1_at_news.ost.eltele.no>,
> "Per Magne" <perman_at_online.no> wrote:
>
> > I need to have an SQL selecting all records from the past two months
(this
> > month and last month).
> >
> > Anybody having a solution on this problem (especially December /
January)?