Re: SQL retrieving last two months

From: ImPrecise <f_puhan_at_precise.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 08:49:51 -0400

In article <afhljn$cc$1_at_news.ost.eltele.no>,  "Per Magne" <perman_at_online.no> wrote:

> I need to have an SQL selecting all records from the past two months (this
> month and last month).
>
> Anybody having a solution on this problem (especially December / January)?
>

> Ex. Table:
>
> RECNO int
>
> DATE datetime
>
> TITLE char(40)

I don't currently have the time to hack out the code, but I suspect your best way to do this is to use SYSDATE and SYSDATE - 60 in your WHERE clause. Something like

SELECT
  RECNO, DATE, TITLE
FROM
  table
WHERE
  DATE between SYSDATE and (SYSDATE - 60) /

Hth,

--
The underscore character does not belong in my address. You know the drill...
***