Re: Network Adapter could not... Any hint on what i missed?

From: Konrad Den Ende <konrad_at_voxway.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 10:28:49 +0200

No, actually i've seen a number of examples on how to manage a database but not on how to create one. That was one of my suspicions about the reason of the error.

According to the dosumentation on Oracles home site i'm supposed to install the system by:
"java -jar OC4j.jar -install"
which i gladely do. Still, the only option i get to set is the password, nothing more. Is the database assistant an extern tool? Where do i find it?

How do i create a database called, say, "MyOwnDataBase"? (I use Oracle9i Application Server version 1.0.2.2.1)

--

Vänligen
Konrad