Forms 6

From: Planet Internet Nieuws <GKRAMER_at_WXS.NL>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 21:08:57 +0200

Hi there,
I have a problem with forms 6 ; Attaching an LOV to a text_item is no problem, after selecting a line from the LOV it will be displayed in the text_item. Here's my question ; how can I ( pre_text_item ) display data into other text_items ( from another block display 8 times ) based on the selected text_item?? I frequently get a message that I can not use an " into " for more as one row !!!

Please help...

Please reply on g.kramer_at_meursgroep.nl

Regards Guus
The Netherlands Received on Thu Jun 27 2002 - 14:08:57 CDT