Malformed SQL92 String

From: Nathan Bragg <nathandogg_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 27 Jun 2002 11:47:13 -0700

I am trying to insert an image file into an Oracle database. The database datatype of the image in a long raw. I'm putting the data in the image in a ByteArrayOutputStream and then putting that object in the database. However I am getting this error:

Malformed SQL92 string at position: 354

  Is there a different object I should put the bytes in? Or is there a different way I could put it in a Long RAW datatype? Thanks in advance.

Nathan Bragg
Dept. of Criminal Justice Received on Thu Jun 27 2002 - 13:47:13 CDT