Re: Incredible ! Oracle HELP PLEASE !

From: Lars Dausch <l.dausch_at_gambit-gmbh.de>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 14:01:24 +0200

Hi,

i think everything is OK with what Oracle does.

Oscar <oscar_ll_at_jofre.com> wrote in message news:afcng4$jrl$1_at_nsnmrro2-gest.nuria.telefonica-data.net...
> Hi, I have a big problem with Oracle. Can anyone help me, make the test.
> The problem is that the sequence is not correlative.
>
> NOW the sentence:
>
> select ID_LGC02.nextval from LGC02

This grabs the next 4 values from the sequence. so the nextval has to give you a "9".
Even when you make a rollback after an
insert with seq.nextval the sequence will not be rolled back.

Hope i did not miss anything relevant,

Lars Received on Thu Jun 27 2002 - 07:01:24 CDT