The beginning with Oracle

From: Noam Dekers <behemothkind_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 27 Jun 2002 00:04:56 -0700

Hey ppl.
I'm new to Oracle (actually didn't start yet). Few days ago I've heared that one can download (DL) an Oracle database for use at home (and I was surprized), well so I went to their homepage wanting to DL it but I have one problem: They have too many products! :-) I would like to self-learn Oracle but I don't know which prouct I should DL for my needs. The only information I know is that I'm a beginner, that I have WIN2000 and that downloading itself would be no problem because I have a DSL connection (I saw the files are rather big...).
Can anyone help?

Dekers. Received on Thu Jun 27 2002 - 02:04:56 CDT