Re: PL/SQL and environmental variables

From: Mark Rathbun <mark_at_spambitespickerel-lake.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 22:36:59 -0500

Thanks Sybrand. That was exactly what I was looking for.

I am curious about about a couple of things though so please bear with me. Anyone else with any thoughts or opinions would be welcome.

As a developer, should I have known something like this? I've only been working with Oracle for about 1 1/4 years but I can't use that for an excuse much longer

Or is this something that my DBA's should have known about?

If not, what resource(s) should I be using to learn this kind of stuff. DBA manuals?

Thanks
Mark