Re: SQL SERVER TRIGGER TRANSLATION

From: TurkBear <jgreco1_at_mn.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 13:33:29 -0500

Oracle triggers are VERY different from SqlServer ones... Read the docs on the various types
( BEFORE,AFTER,INSTEAD OF) (UPDATE,DELETE,INSERT) and replicate your logic, not your syntax in Oracle speak...

hth

   http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Wed Jun 26 2002 - 13:33:29 CDT