trigger script after archive log switch

From: Philip Brown <phil+s3_at_bolthole.no-bots.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 18:50:39 GMT

Hello,

is there a way to automatically trigger a script after a new archive log is created? I've been digging around the oracle docs and elsewhere, but no luck so far.

I know I can force an archivelog switch, and run a script then, but I would prefer it to be called after oracle does its normal automated switch.

S.1618 http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d105:SN01618:@@@D http://www.spamlaws.com/state/ca1.html