Re: import (novice)

From: Géry <ducateg_at_info.bt.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 12:47:22 +0100

I have not tried running oemctrl, for I did not know it exists. I was lucky enough to solve the problem using the dos prompt and changing the ORACLE_SID. Then I could run the "imp" (import) from there... Thanks anyway.

--
This post represents the views of the author and does not necessarily
accurately represent the views of BT