recommandation of a good datawarehouse book

From: Ian McQueen <ianmcq_at_homex.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 01:19:47 -0400

Hi all,
I've been working with Oracle with a couple of year and I want to advance my knowledge in database...hopefully get a better job. Any one can suggest a good book about data warehouse ? I have good math and science background so I can digest complex or abstract theories stuff....
TIA Received on Tue Jun 25 2002 - 00:19:47 CDT