Forms6i and 9iAS

From: Dragana Solarov <draganasolarov_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: 24 Jun 2002 13:04:46 -0700

I would appreciate if anyone can share their experiences with running web enabled forms. We are considering developing mission critical application for 70 users in Oracle Forms, but we want to make sure this is the way to go.

If you could tell me your experience with Forms performance, CPU load, what type of network bandwith is required. Is it stable? Any other thoughts?

Thank you
Dragana Received on Mon Jun 24 2002 - 15:04:46 CDT