problem with define_editor command

From: smriti <smriti_singla_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 23:45:52 +0530

Hello
I am facing problem in SQL basics. The command : 'define_editor'='youreditor' is used to define editor of our choice.i have tried it with wordpad,but it didn't work.It opens a black window which disappears immediately. However, it works correctly with notepad. Can I define
MS-word, wordpad etc. for this query. If yes then please suggest me how? Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks. smriti Received on Mon Jun 24 2002 - 13:15:52 CDT