problem with changing parameter lists

From: tony <ttigger4321_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 14:58:26 GMT

Hi. We are periodically having problems after changing parameter signatures in pl/sql procedures. We do use "CREATE or REPLACE.." in the spec but still get a 404 from the browser when we try to access the page. This might happen for an hour or even longer but we have not been able to find any reason for it. Sometime changing the procedure name helps.

Has anyone seen this before?

oracle 8i on aix

cheers,
tony
902.494.1021 w
902.461.4550 h Received on Mon Jun 24 2002 - 09:58:26 CDT