How to conditionally increase vertical space

From: Pieter <phuiberts-123_at_ivwnet.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 22:45:56 -0400

Hello,
I would like to have my tabular report show some extra white space between every third and forth row. I created summary column that act as a counter and the trigger works for fbcolor, but does not increase the white space. I found in the help of Reports (dev/2000) that gspacing_attr should do the trick, but I don't see the effect in neither the live previewer or in a separate Reports runtime.

How can I get this extra vertical space between rows?

Thanks a lot,
Piet
P.S. For completeness I included my trigger code.

function F_CS_column_countFormatTrigger return boolean is begin

   if :cs_column_count mod 3 = 0 then

	srw.attr.mask     := srw.weight_attr + srw.gspacing_attr;
    	srw.attr.gspacing := srw.custom_spacing;
    	srw.attr.custom   := 200;
    	srw.attr.fbcolor  := srw.bold_weight;
    	srw.set_attr (0, srw.attr);
  	end if;
	return (TRUE);

end;

--

Remove '-123' (no quotes) from the e-mail address when you wish to reply

-Happy Trails ;-)