JDeveloper rant...

From: Watchman <dmalone_at_attglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 19:43:07 GMT

I'll say this for JDeveloper as an IDE. It looks like an incredibly well integrated and powerful product but it doesn't integrate very well with other vendors' databases and support is non-existent. If Oracle wants to make a major impact with this product, they'll need to at least provide for paid customer support with direct access to the JDeveloper product support group or provide public access to their searchable database for JDeveloper issues so users can work through these problems. I've been struggling for over a week. Most people won't have that much patience.

Thanks,

Dean Received on Sat Jun 22 2002 - 14:43:07 CDT