Re: how to perfrom search on big files

From: Thunderstone <info_at_thunderstone.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 09:29:09 -0400

You might want to look at Thunderstone Software's Texis database, which was designed to handle text searching of large fields, and can easily handle and search such data. The Webinator web site indexer uses Texis as the data store, and can index the data typically found on a website, including PDF and flash files, which can be large.

John
http://www.thunderstone.com/