'?' in BROKEN column of USER_SNAPSHOTS

From: Matthieu DEGLIN <mdeglin_at_remove-me.partner.auchan.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 10:25:26 +0200

Hello,

The column BROKEN of the USER_SNAPSHOTS is set to ? for my only snapshot group. I've already encounter 'N' et 'Y' but that's tehe first time i see a ?.

What does it mean ?

For information, I've suppress the Oracle Job that refresh the Snapshots. The DBMS_REFRESH is yet execute by a Unix shell. I guess it's is linked to my "problem".

Thanks.

Matthieu DEGLIN Received on Thu Jun 20 2002 - 03:25:26 CDT