Re: iis problem

From: Yanick Hudon <yannik_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 20:58:56 -0700

Hi,

    By looking at your problem, you can try something like the steps below:

  1. Type regedt32 on your W2K;
  2. Open the branch with the ODBC Drivers;
  3. Set up the security/permission to your account that need the ODBC Drivers to Full Control;
  4. Probably you will need to make the samething for some other branches that concern your application and/or the ODBC Drivers.

Hope this helps!