How to get minutes????

From: William F. O'Neill <wfoneill_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 19:27:34 -0500

Am using Powerbuilder 8.0.2 with Oracle9i on WIN2K Am attempting to create a report, in which I must take the 'time' value of one field and substract it from the 'time' value of another field, and have the result in minutes. I will of course use a 'computed field' to accomplish this, but nothing I've tried seems to work. Think the problem lies with how to do this with Oracle within PB. Time(log_end_date) - time(log_start_date) burps! Have a feeling I should use convert(), but don't know the parameters... Any hints? Received on Wed Jun 19 2002 - 19:27:34 CDT