Re: ???HTTPS from Oracle...getting java.net.MalformedURLException???

From: crappy <crappygolucky_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 19 Jun 2002 09:05:49 -0700

does the java code work outside of the db? i don't think this problem is specific to oracle java sp's .. you need to do a little more to make https connections using URLConnection. take a look at JSSE (java secure socket extension) ... it is integrated in JDK 1.4.

http://java.sun.com/products/jsse/index.html