Re: iis problem

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 16:03:35 +0100

We are using msdasql and the mdac version is 2.7. Sadly the connection string gets wrapped up in a com component provided by the supplier. The test connection button they supply returns a success message though so I believe the string to be correct. as i say the app does work if the account has admin privileges and not otherwise. The dsn in use is a system dsn.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA

"Aaron Bertrand [MVP]" <aaronATaspfaq.com> wrote in message

> Are you using the MSDAORA provider? Is it a recent version? What does
your
> connection string look like? What code are you trying to use?
>
> --
> www.aspfaq.com / www.perfhound.com
>

> "Niall Litchfield" <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk> wrote in message
> > I have a problem with a vendor supplied asp app which uses the Oracle
ODBC