Re: What are the minimum privs needed to acces V$VERSION, OPTION, PARAMETER ?

From: Toto <laly.kattoor_at_freesbee.fr>
Date: 19 Jun 2002 09:05:57 GMT

Hi,

I think you can just grant select on those views : grant select on V$SESSION to ...

I cannot try, since I don't have enought rights.

I cannot understand what you mean by 'since they are not fixed'.

Bye.

--
Use our news server 'news.foorum.com' from anywhere.
More details at: http://nnrpinfo.go.foorum.com/