???HTTPS from Oracle...getting java.net.MalformedURLException???

From: Frank <fcolon_at_onebox.com>
Date: 18 Jun 2002 15:31:25 -0700

Hi,

I've developed a Java stored procedure that will make an https call to a remote host and retrieve data.

The java procedure is rapped in an Oracle Stored Procedure.

But when I call it I get the exception:

java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown protocol: https

Has anybody tried this before? Do you have experience getting this exception?

Any advice on how I could fix this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Received on Tue Jun 18 2002 - 17:31:25 CDT