Re: EXTENDED CHARACTERS

From: Sylvain Dumont <sylvain_dumont_at_karat.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 08:52:20 -0400

thank's all for the anwer..i can recreate the bug on ANY clean oracle environment.

i try this test with oracle database 8.1.7 with oracle odbc driver 8.1.7.0,8.1.7.2,8.1.7.4,8.1.7.6
and also with oracle database 9i with oracle odbc driver 9.1.0.0 and 9.1.0.3

also i try with an other instance UTF8, W8ISO8859P1 AND W8ISO8859P15