Re: Backup/restore

From: Howard J. Rogers <dba_at_hjrdba.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 21:37:34 +1000

Well, if you know what the changed objects are, then drop them first and use import to re-create them.

Or am I missing something?

If you don't know what's changed, then there's not an awful lot that can help you, short of dropping all users cascade, and re-importing the entire database.

If this is a regular requirement, then you need to think of more robust mechanisms, change management and so on.

Regards