Re: Strange Performance Problem

From: Neil McCrossin <nmcg_at_gil.dot.com.dot.au>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 22:38:02 +1000

Just to clarify further:

If I run a particular app multiple times, it may start up quite quickly one time (i.e. all queries run quickly), the next time all queries run quickly except query X which takes just over 30 seconds instead of its usual 0.1 seconds, the next time all queries run quickly except query Y which takes just over 30 seconds instead of its usual 0.2 seconds, the next time all queries run quickly, and so on in a seemingly random fashion.