Re: Data from Oracle to Sybase

From: Dmitry <support_at_ispirer.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 17:06:41 +0300

Hi,

When exporting to flat file for loading by bcp.exe there can be problems with char columns containing commas, you have to enclose them by quotes to load correctly to Sybase.
There are no such problems when using Perl.

Best regards, Dmitry

--
http://www.ispirer.com/products/ - Database migration tool for IBM DB2,
Oracle, MS SQL Server, Sybase and MySQL.